Our strength is our member companies and their employees who shape the IAGC’s priorities and strategies on issues most important to member companies.
The IAGC engages governments and stakeholders worldwide on issues central to geophysical operations and exploration access, and works vigorously on behalf of its members to advance the industry’s Freedom to Operate, ensuring increased access for acquisition and acreage. Our goal is to Accelerate Value Creation by reducing cycle times for the industry by ensuring clear, consistent, and transparent science- and risk-based permitting processes and increasing efficiencies in our members’ operations by delivering high-quality products and services. We invite you to join the most credible and effective voice for promoting and ensuring a safe, environmentally responsible and competitive G&E industry!
Benefits & Opportunities
The IAGC membership provides access to world-class resources that support the roles of companies and their employee roles and a voice on pressing issues to the geophysical and exploration industry. Membership in the IAGC is by company and permits all member-company employees to participate in IAGC activities. Your company’s membership enables you to:
- Promote efficiency, safety, environmental sustainability and assurance in your business and operations with access to the numerous members-only resources on the IAGC member website, including industry best practices and guidance, HSSE statistics database, trends analysis, and safety manuals, regulatory and environmental compliance tools, model master licensing agreement and key licensing and contracting statements of principles, and public advocacy materials and publications.
- Stay abreast of critical industry news and updates via member alerts and the IAGC Newsletter and bi-weekly NewsBrief, which educates members on regulatory & policy issues and IAGC initiatives, activities and events.
- Be represented before key legislative and regulatory bodies around the world to help drive geophysical and exploration policy.
- Shape industry priorities and positions through IAGC Committees and Workgroups.
- Enjoy discounted registration to IAGC conferences as well as access to member-exclusive webinars and workshops where you can receive and exchange information, network with industry peers and develop critical skills.
Membership in the IAGC is by company and permits all member-company employees to participate in IAGC activities.
Class & Qualifications
The top level of membership is Governing Members. As a benefit, Governing Members sit on the IAGC Board of Directors and drive the association’s priorities and strategies.
Non-geophysical companies, such as Exploration & Production (E&P) companies, that support the mission and objectives of the Association.
Companies meet Governing Member qualifications but elect to participate at a lower level of membership.
Companies provide products and/or services to the geophysical or E&P industry.
Africa Geophysical Services L.L.C.
Asian Geos Sdn Bhd
Axxis Geo Solutions, Inc.
Caspian Geo LLC
DMT GmbH & Co. KG
Geofizyka Torun SA
Hurricane Geo Inspection Survey Sdn Bhd
MultiClient Geophysical AS
Searcher Seismic Pty Ltd.
Sinopec International Petroleum Service Corp.
Advisian, a Worley Group Company
Ecology & Environment Inc.
NCS SubSea Inc.
Orica USA Inc.
Remote Medical International
Schlumberger WTA (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd