As the global trade association representing all segments of the geophysical and exploration (G&E) industry, the IAGC is committed to the health of our industry and our members.
We know you are concerned about business continuity and protecting your most valuable asset, your people. Lean on us for timely responses to the COVID-19 crisis and proactively positioning our members and the industry for long-term sustainability.
The IAGC has been the global platform for informed engagement for the G&E industry for five decades, and you can count us to be here for you now.
IAGC is providing this pandemic resource page to ensure members and industry partners have easily accessible and timely notification of critical health, safety, business, and operations information as they develop to help our members to make important decisions.
Policy Engagement: Global Impact, United Response
Regulatory and legislative policy decisions made in this crisis will have lasting impacts on nations and the world economies for months, if not years, to come. The IAGC is working around the clock with governments around the world to develop and implement COVID-19 response policies that address the critical needs of the G&E industry. To learn about IAGC’s regulatory activities, click below.
IAGC COVID-19 Resource Database and Resources
The IAGC has developed a special COVID-19 Resource Database and many other resources to keep our members informed as events develop. Follow this link to access the IAGC COVID-19 Resource Database.
Here is what is included:
- Links to health authorities around the globe
- Guidance documents for the industry in response to the pandemic
- Shipping and seaport guidance and materials on managing suspected COVID-19 cases
- Links to up-to-date travel restrictions around the globe and a port restrictions map
- Detailed information on exemptions governments have made for the oil and gas industry to ensure continued business operations
- Region-specific updates and other resources from regional trades
- Detailed information on government economic incentives for the oil and gas industry
- United HealthCare medical updates
Staying Connected and Keeping You Informed
Biweekly COVID-19 Briefings
The IAGC mobilized the HSSE Network consisting of the IAGC HSSE Committee, Industry Partners and medical staff from IAGC Associate Members, United HealthCare (UHC) and Remote Medical International (RMI), to open dialogue within the industry in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The call is available to all IAGC members, these briefings occur biweekly on Wednesdays from 8:30 am to 9:30 am CST. To register for the next COVID-19 Member Update Call, please click here. After registration you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join the meeting. For questions, contact Jameson White at email@example.com or Krystal Coker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because developments are happening rapidly, the IAGC sends email and member alerts to ensure you have information as events unfold. So, be on the lookout for information from us in your inbox. If you are not getting our emails and you are a member, click here to register to receive our communications.
- Offshore Operators Committee (OOC) Common Screening & Status Codes Document
- USCG Vessel Reporting Requirements for Illness or Death
- USCG Precautionary Measures Due to the Outbreak of the Coronavirus
- Guidance for Ship Operators for the Protection of the Health of Seafarers – International Chamber of Shipping